- The haters are sure to zip their lips after they catch you rocking these boss Billabong® boardshorts.
- Platinum X Quad stretch technology ensures that you can move freely.
- Quick-drying fabric keeps you comfortable.
- Horizontal stripe detail.
- Front tie closure with hook-and-loop fly.
- Hook-and-loop flap pocket with drainage eyelet at back right.
- Billabong brandmarkings at front left leg and back pocket.
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 9 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Muted Boardshort by Billabong. Sorry!
Interested in new Billabong products?
In Billabong’s humble beginnings, Gordon Merchant began producing handmade boardshorts underneath his house overlooking the beautiful Burleigh Point, a tropical haven where one could live in beachwear all year round. Billabong has continued to pride itself on its premium quality boardshorts and swimsuits. Constructed using exceptional fabrics and built with superior workmanship, Billabong products are meant to last.
One must simply look through the list of athletes and advocates who wear Billabong to see that they are one of the most well-respected players in the industry. From elite competitors to the freesurfing nomad, their boardshorts have been tried and tested in a diverse range of conditions around the globe. Their journeys and adventures continue to inspire Billabong to this day.
The Billabong customer doesn't fit into any preconceived box to identify their style. Billabong no longer sits in a "surf brand" box, but is redefining what it can be. Billabong is and will forever be a brand that is more about the person than the T-shirt on their back. As a brand truly committed to its surf culture roots, Billabong is as deeply devoted to expanding the horizons of the people they adorn.