- Be the boss of the beach in these legit Billabong® Kids boardshorts.
- Polyester fabric with H2 Repel treatment for quick-drying comfort.
- Platinum X Quad stretch technology ensures that he can move freely.
- Rad allover sublimated print.
- Fitted waist with front tie and Flexi Fly.
- Hook-and-loop flap pocket at right leg.
- Billabong logo graphics throughout.
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 23 in
- Outseam: 17 in
- Inseam: 9 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 23 (10 Big Kids Slim). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Transverse Boardshort (Big Kids) by Billabong Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Billabong Kids products?
In 1973, Gordon Merchant began producing handmade boardshorts underneath his house overlooking the beautiful Burleigh Point, a tropical haven where one could live in beachwear all year round. From that humble beginning, Billabong has grown into one of the most iconic surf brands today. They now expand this legacy into the realm of premium-quality kids' merchandise. Constructed using exceptional fabrics and built with superior workmanship, Billabong products are meant to last.
One must simply look through the list of athletes and advocates who wear Billabong to see that they are one of the most well-respected players in the industry. From elite competitors to the freesurfing nomad, their excellent products have been tried and tested in a diverse range of conditions around the globe. Their journeys and adventures continue to inspire Billabong to this day.