- A pretty volley short to help make those endless summer days even more awesome.
- Quick-dry fabrication.
- Elastic waist with pop drawcord.
- Front hand pockets and single back pocket.
- Printed interior waistband.
- Logo embroidery at left hem.
- Curved, retro hems.
- Crochet trim at pockets and hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 7 in
- Inseam: 2 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (14/16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shiloh Surf Satin Boardshort (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Billabong Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Billabong Kids products?
In 1973, Gordon Merchant began producing handmade boardshorts underneath his house overlooking the beautiful Burleigh Point, a tropical haven where one could live in beachwear all year round. From that humble beginning, Billabong has grown into one of the most iconic surf brands today. They now expand this legacy into the realm of premium-quality kids' merchandise. Constructed using exceptional fabrics and built with superior workmanship, Billabong products are meant to last.
One must simply look through the list of athletes and advocates who wear Billabong to see that they are one of the most well-respected players in the industry. From elite competitors to the freesurfing nomad, their excellent products have been tried and tested in a diverse range of conditions around the globe. Their journeys and adventures continue to inspire Billabong to this day.