- Billabong Women's Swimwear Size Guide
- There may be no place like home, but slip on this sleek Billabong® volley and you'll be all about getting to the beach!
- Polyester boardshort in a versatile solid color.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Scoop hand pockets.
- Dolphin hem.
- Brand hit at left side.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 9 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dorothy Volley Boardshort by Billabong. Sorry!
Interested in new Billabong products?
In Billabong’s humble beginnings, Gordon Merchant began producing handmade boardshorts underneath his house overlooking the beautiful Burleigh Point, a tropical haven where one could live in beachwear all year round. Billabong has continued to pride itself on its premium quality boardshorts and swimsuits. Constructed using exceptional fabrics and built with superior workmanship, Billabong products are meant to last.
One must simply look through the list of athletes and advocates who wear Billabong to see that they are one of the most well-respected players in the industry. From elite competitors to the freesurfing nomad, their boardshorts have been tried and tested in a diverse range of conditions around the globe. Their journeys and adventures continue to inspire Billabong to this day.
The Billabong customer doesn't fit into any preconceived box to identify their style. Billabong no longer sits in a "surf brand" box, but is redefining what it can be. Billabong is and will forever be a brand that is more about the person than the T-shirt on their back. As a brand truly committed to its surf culture roots, Billabong is as deeply devoted to expanding the horizons of the people they adorn.
Billabong Dorothy Volley Boardshort
I love these shorts but they drive me crazy! The medium was just a tad too tight at the top and the large was a tad too loose. I really loved the color and the material, and the fit everywhere else, so I had to keep them, and I went with the large. Though they stay in place, I often feel like they might fall down. It's my own fault for keeping the larger size but Zappos doesn't offer a medium and a half.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Luis Obispo, CA
- March 26, 2013