- Keep yourself feeling great all day at the beach by rocking this rad undershort rashguard from Billabong®.
- Quick-drying polyester fabric provides for a comfortable wear.
- Elastane material stretches with you to allow for a full range of motion.
- Elastic waistband with Billabong graphic detail.
- Seamless gusset helps prevent rashes and irritation.
- Billabong logo at left leg.
- 91% nylon, 9% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 18 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the All Day Undershort Rashguard by Billabong. Sorry!
Interested in new Billabong products?
In Billabong’s humble beginnings, Gordon Merchant began producing handmade boardshorts underneath his house overlooking the beautiful Burleigh Point, a tropical haven where one could live in beachwear all year round. Billabong has continued to pride itself on its premium quality boardshorts and swimsuits. Constructed using exceptional fabrics and built with superior workmanship, Billabong products are meant to last.
One must simply look through the list of athletes and advocates who wear Billabong to see that they are one of the most well-respected players in the industry. From elite competitors to the freesurfing nomad, their boardshorts have been tried and tested in a diverse range of conditions around the globe. Their journeys and adventures continue to inspire Billabong to this day.
The Billabong customer doesn't fit into any preconceived box to identify their style. Billabong no longer sits in a "surf brand" box, but is redefining what it can be. Billabong is and will forever be a brand that is more about the person than the T-shirt on their back. As a brand truly committed to its surf culture roots, Billabong is as deeply devoted to expanding the horizons of the people they adorn.
Billabong All Day Undershort Rashguard
I bought the white ones because the black ones were all out. But these are extremely comfortable, simple design and not too expensive. I wish Zappos could restock on the black ones sooner so that I could buy those too.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 23, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- April 13, 2012