- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll get a little more room to sprawl out under the stars with the Wide/Long version of the Big Agnes® Insulated Air Core sleeping pad.
- Lightweight three-season sleeping pad.
- PrimaLoft® eco insulation is 50% recycled and makes this 3-season pad a smart choice for comfort and warmth on backpacking and camping trips.
- Full-length 2.5-inch thick pad is waterproof, lightweight and packs down to the size of a Nalgene® water bottle.
- I-Beam Construction allows air to flow freely between chambers for constant support and comfort; prevents insulation from shifting.
- Tough, non-slip 70-denier nylon fabric protects against abrasion and punctures; Durable Water Repellent coating sheds water and stains.
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece.
- M3 synthetic insulation.
- Internal polyurethane coating.
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation.
- Store unrolled with valve open.
- Stuff sack and repair kit included. Repair kit is located in a small hidden pocket on the inside of the stuff sack.
- Comfort rated to 15°F.
Average pad weight (oz.) - 18 / 21 / 23 ounces.
R-Value - 4.1.
Pad Dimensions - 25 x 78 x 2.5 in.
Pad thickness (in.) - 2.5 inches.
Pad weight - metric - 2 lbs, 4 oz.
Insulation type - synthetic.
Sleeping pad type - air pad.
Sleeping pad shape - wide/long rectangular.
Repair kit included - yes.
Stuff sack included - yes.
Gender - unisex.
Best use - backpacking.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Insulated Air Core - Wide/Long by Big Agnes. Sorry!
Interested in new Big Agnes products?
Big Agnes has grown into an award winning manufacturer of sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents in just a few short years. From ultralight backpacking tents to larger car camping tents to thru hiker sleeping bags to larger bags designed for big guys, Big Agnes has the camping you need for all occasions. In fact, the company has won editorial awards for it’s sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents from editors at many of the world’s highest profile outdoor lifestyle magazines. Pull into campgrounds across the country and you’ll likely see Big Agnes gear being used and praised by other campers.
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With Big Agnes, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. Big Agnes eliminates the unnecessary bottom insulation and replaces it with a sleeve to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
Big Agnes takes its gear seriously but also values stewardship and preservation of the outdoors. In fact, it was due to interest in the environment that led the company to launch its Re-Routt Collection™ of recycled component products. From sleeping bags and sleeping pads constructed with 100% recycled fabrics and fills to the most environmentally friendly tent pole anodizing available today, the company works to produce more environmentally conscious products each year.