- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay snug with the insulated comfort of the Big Agnes® Cross Mountain 45° - Regular sleeping bag.
- Shell made of nylon rip-stop with WR surface treatment to repel water.
- Soft, breathable nylon lining with stain resistant finish.
- Never fall off your pad again with the integrated full pad sleeve made of nylon rip-stop with a WR surface treatment to repel water.
- Please note: Every Big Agnes bag requires a sleeping pad to provide insulation at the bottom. The bag is designed for a 20" wide rectangular pad. Pad not included.
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders.
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack inculded.
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow.
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners.
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper.
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content.
- A-Shingo™: A patented, shingle construction that utilizes an anchor system to create more trapped air space and maximize heat containment by eliminate gapping.
- Quilted construction gives a more cozy look.
- Left or Right Zipper: When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Sleeping Bag Fit: Regular - up to 5'10", Long - up to 6'6".
Pad Size: Regular - 20" x 72", Long - 20" x 78".
Fill Type: Integrity.
Fill Weight: Regular - 11oz, Long - 12oz.
Bag Weight: Regular 1lb 11oz, Long - 1lb 14oz.
Shoulder Girth: Regular - 70", Long - 73".
Hip Girth: Regular - 66", Long - 69".
Foot Girth: Regular - 54", Long - 55".
Stuff Sack Size: Regular - S-7.5" x 15", Long: S-7.5"x15".
Compressed Bag Size: Regular - 8" x 6", Long - 8" x 7".
Temperature rating: 45°F.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cross Mountain 45º - Regular by Big Agnes. Sorry!
Interested in new Big Agnes products?
Big Agnes has grown into an award winning manufacturer of sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents in just a few short years. From ultralight backpacking tents to larger car camping tents to thru hiker sleeping bags to larger bags designed for big guys, Big Agnes has the camping you need for all occasions. In fact, the company has won editorial awards for it’s sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents from editors at many of the world’s highest profile outdoor lifestyle magazines. Pull into campgrounds across the country and you’ll likely see Big Agnes gear being used and praised by other campers.
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With Big Agnes, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. Big Agnes eliminates the unnecessary bottom insulation and replaces it with a sleeve to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
Big Agnes takes its gear seriously but also values stewardship and preservation of the outdoors. In fact, it was due to interest in the environment that led the company to launch its Re-Routt Collection™ of recycled component products. From sleeping bags and sleeping pads constructed with 100% recycled fabrics and fills to the most environmentally friendly tent pole anodizing available today, the company works to produce more environmentally conscious products each year.