- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Big Agnes® Copper Spur Ultralight Tent comfortably fits one person and is a wonderful lightweight option for your camping needs.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent.
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing.
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability.
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole.
- Fly is ultralight silicone-treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Floor is lightweight silicone-treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh.
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation.
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy.
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up.
- Small reach through door allows access to rear vestibule allows for increased storage space.
- One vestibule door with single stake out and storm flaps over zipper.
- Tent body has one rainbow door.
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape.
- 9 Superlight aluminum J stakes features eco-friendly anodizing (included.)
- Interior mesh pockets.
Trail Weight - 2lbs 11oz.
Packed Weight - 3lbs.
Footprint Weight - 4.5oz.
Fast Fly Weight - 2lb 2oz.
Packed Size - 6" x 18".
Floor Area - 22sq ft.
Vestibule Area - 10sq ft.
Head Height - 37".
Capacity - 1.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Copper Spur Ultralight Tent - 1 by Big Agnes. Sorry!
Interested in new Big Agnes products?
Big Agnes has grown into an award winning manufacturer of sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents in just a few short years. From ultralight backpacking tents to larger car camping tents to thru hiker sleeping bags to larger bags designed for big guys, Big Agnes has the camping you need for all occasions. In fact, the company has won editorial awards for it’s sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents from editors at many of the world’s highest profile outdoor lifestyle magazines. Pull into campgrounds across the country and you’ll likely see Big Agnes gear being used and praised by other campers.
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With Big Agnes, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. Big Agnes eliminates the unnecessary bottom insulation and replaces it with a sleeve to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
Big Agnes takes its gear seriously but also values stewardship and preservation of the outdoors. In fact, it was due to interest in the environment that led the company to launch its Re-Routt Collection™ of recycled component products. From sleeping bags and sleeping pads constructed with 100% recycled fabrics and fills to the most environmentally friendly tent pole anodizing available today, the company works to produce more environmentally conscious products each year.