- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For a little extra room and comfort while you sleep under the stars, be sure you have the Big Agnes® Air Core - Long sleeping pad.
- 2.5" thickness makes for a light and compact summer pad.
- I-beam construction reduces cold spots by eliminating welded seams, which ensures quick and easy inflation/deflation with consistent air flow and stability.
- EZ-Flate plastic-coated mouthpiece has a non-breakable brass valve.
- Durable 70D nylon top and bottom.
- Internal polyurethane coating.
- Adding a closed cell foam pad is recommended for extra insulation when you're in colder temperatures.
- Store unrolled with valve open.
- Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is located in a small hidden pocket on the inside of the stuff sack.
- Each pad is individually inflated and tested for ensure quality.
Regular dimensions: 20" x 78" x 2.5".
Temperature rating: 35°F.
Weight: 1 lb 9 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Air Core - Long by Big Agnes. Sorry!
Interested in new Big Agnes products?
Big Agnes has grown into an award winning manufacturer of sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents in just a few short years. From ultralight backpacking tents to larger car camping tents to thru hiker sleeping bags to larger bags designed for big guys, Big Agnes has the camping you need for all occasions. In fact, the company has won editorial awards for it’s sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents from editors at many of the world’s highest profile outdoor lifestyle magazines. Pull into campgrounds across the country and you’ll likely see Big Agnes gear being used and praised by other campers.
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, we unite the two. With Big Agnes, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. Big Agnes eliminates the unnecessary bottom insulation and replaces it with a sleeve to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
Big Agnes takes its gear seriously but also values stewardship and preservation of the outdoors. In fact, it was due to interest in the environment that led the company to launch its Re-Routt Collection™ of recycled component products. From sleeping bags and sleeping pads constructed with 100% recycled fabrics and fills to the most environmentally friendly tent pole anodizing available today, the company works to produce more environmentally conscious products each year.