- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- These versatile BIA Cordon Bleu® ramekins are the perfect complement to your kitchen!
- Sturdy, chip-resistant porcelain with stylish ridged exteriors have a thousand uses in the kitchen or in the buffet table.
- Freezer safe for sherbets and sorbets; oven safe for flan or crème brûlée.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Oven safe to 450°.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & capacity:
4" - 12 fl oz
3.5" - 7.5 fl oz
3 1/8" - 4.5 fl oz
2 1/2" - 3 fl oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Set of 4 Square Ramekins by BIA Cordon Bleu. Sorry!
Interested in new BIA Cordon Bleu products?
Established in 1952, BIA Cordon Bleu is a leading manufacturer of porcelain and stoneware serving accessories, bakeware and dinnerware sets. Catering to the needs of fine eateries and discerning homemakers, BIA Cordon Bleu utilizes time-honored designs and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to remain on the forefront of innovative product development.
From ramekins to dinner plates, functionality and aesthetics take center stage in all of BIA Cordon Bleu's designs. You'll find specialized pieces, such as cheese plates and batter bowls, as well as classic cereal bowls and coffee mugs, all offering timeless appeal at value price points that savvy consumers appreciate. When it's time for a dinnerware makeover, look to BIA Cordon Bleu for all your fine servingware needs.