- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for the Bern sizing chart.
- Sweating literal pints during those epic sessions under the sun? Gross, dude. Luckily, the Watts Summer from Bern™ will have you covered. With its warm weather friendly design, it'll keep you skating comfortably cool all season long.
- Bike helmet design inspired by skate style.
- Thick ABS hardshell with EPS foam.
- Multiple vents for added breathability.
- Slight brim design offers a much needed break from the sun and comes in handy during rainy day sessions as well.
- All Season™ interchangeable liner system allows you to customize your helmet with up to six different configurations. Note: No additional liners, other than what is pictured, are included.
- EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standard for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 standard for bike and skate.
- Adjustable chin strap with easy snap buckle.
- Circumference: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (55.5-57 CM Circumference). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Watts Summer by Bern. Sorry!
Interested in new Bern products?
Bern’s mission is to deliver products that action sports participants want before they know they want them. Through new designs, engineering and development, Bern has driven the evolution of head protection. These key Bern differences are designed to enhance your performance, comfort, quality, style and the overall experience of doing what you love to do.
Bern is a private company owned and operated by action sports enthusiasts. Their success and evolution today is largely attributed to the great team of people that they've assembled, all who value the environment, teamwork, integrity, passion and a healthy action sport lifestyle experience. Get out and have fun participating in action sports – but make sure to wear head protection!
Bern Watts Summer
As a girly girl with a big ol' head I was having a very hard time finding a helmet that would fit and not look horrible...until this helmet. It fits well and I love the lil brim. Well done.
- Nikki A - customer
- from Troy, New York
- June 5, 2012
I'm an average size girl and it looks good! Not too big - got the matte grey and I'm a fan. Glad the winter addition can be added later if I want to use it for a snowboarding trip!
- Lauren - customer
- October 26, 2012
This helmet is awesome! It's a little heavier than traditional bike helments, but it feels really good and fits perfectly. The chin strap has plenty of adjustment length and is soft and comfortable. And the neon yellow definitely captures the attention of drivers who may not be looking for a cyclist. I removed the lining, rinsed it in cool tap water, and it was dry overnight. This is a very cool helmet!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Argyle, Texas
- July 20, 2012