- Ben Sherman Size Guide
- Ben Sherman tends to run small. The brand suggests ordering one size up from your normal size.
- Maintaining your laid-back cool takes its fair share of elbow grease. Make it look effortless in this handsome Ben Sherman® chino.
- Cotton twill pant sports a natural rise and a slim, tapered leg.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Button fly.
- Five-pocket design features a slim coin pocket at front.
- Contrast trim lets you roll or unroll the cuff based on your look.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EC1 Chino Pant by Ben Sherman. Sorry!
Interested in new Ben Sherman products?
The swinging Sixties gave British youth culture more fashion, money, and freedom than ever before. The feeling was that there simply had never been anything on the English scene like the pale pinks and blues, candy stripes, and gingham of these expertly tailored garments. The Ben Sherman shirt was revolutionary and so was the mod movement.
Now in business for five decades, the Ben Sherman brand has been embraced by almost every youth culture or style movement since the mods and is worn by the bands and fashion leaders of the current decade. Ben Sherman now presents a full lifestyle offering—from chinos to sweaters, tees to outerwear—and continues to embrace a heritage of modernism.