- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The town folk see a cloud of dust in the distance through the heat waves. As it moves closer, many of them realize it's an outsider, fast approaching on a magnificent horse. When the stranger dismounts, the realization this is someone not interested in idle chatter washes over everyone like a hot summer rain. A child approaches and tugs on the stranger's poncho. The stranger whips around to see a smiling child, pointing at the Bedstu® Lutz Cuff on his wrist. The stranger cracks a smile, winks and walks off into the local watering hole.
- Cuff made of genuine leather.
- Antique silver-tone hardware.
- Single prong horseshoe buckle with adjustable closure and strap keeper.
- Width: 1⁄2 in
- Diameter/Length: 8 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lutz Cuff by Bedstu. Sorry!
Interested in new Bedstu products?
Started by three friends back in 1995, Bed:Stu specializes in progressive footwear and accessories for the modern fashion renegade. The name Bed:Stu came from the three founders' neighborhood in the heart of Brooklyn, Bedford Stuyvesant, whose streets have given birth to hard-knuckle boxers and hard-living musicians.
Bed:Stu shoes feature hand-burnished leather boots, fashion-forward loafers and vintage-inspired sandals that always look effortlessly cool. Bed:Stu accessories complete the look with the same use of quality materials and interesting ornamentation, to create a look that's totally cool and distinctive. Bed:Stu belts have an industrial style that incorporates hand-pounded metals and full-grain leathers. Bed:Stu bags feature messenger styles, backpacks and totes that are a versatile part of your urban-assault wardrobe artillery.