- Becca by Rebecca Virtue Size Guide
- Get ready to be adored by legions of fans in this flirty BECCA® by Rebecca Virtue swimsuit.
- A one-piece swimsuit with a crochet overlay and semi-sheer sides for a sultry look.
- Shelf bra with removable soft cups.
- Sweetheart neckline.
- Adjustable ties at the neck and back.
- Keyhole back opening.
- Scalloped edging throughout.
- Medium rear coverage.
- 88% Nylon, 3% Metallic, 9% Spandex.
- Lining: 89% nylon, 11% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One Piece Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Taj Mahal One-Piece Swimsuit by BECCA by Rebecca Virtue. Sorry!
Interested in new BECCA by Rebecca Virtue products?
Rebecca Virtue, a native Californian and alumna of Otis College of Art and Design, resides in Orange County, California where she creates her namesake, BECCA. Rebecca's knowledge of design is defined by her ability to beautifully adapt fashion to the female form by combining exclusive fabrics and print with the perfect fit.
BECCA can suit your mood...
BECCA by Rebecca Virtue Taj Mahal One-Piece Swimsuit
Great fit/true to size and I had no issues with the netting. I really like this suit since it covers well while showing off a little too.
- T. M - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- April 4, 2013
I wanted this suit to work so badly! It is by far one of the cutest one piece suits I have tried on; however, it mushed my chest and wasn't as supportive and uplifting as I wanted. I am tall slender with DDD's however. I would totally recommend this suit and maybe I can buy it once I am done having children and get a boob reduction. Nothing seems to fit my body. Looking for a cute once piece since I have stretch marks from our first born which this suit did a perfect job hiding them.
- Amy S - customer
- April 25, 2013
This would be super cute on, well, the model! It didn't fit me well, so I returned it, but my main concern was how difficult it was to put this on! I was so nervous about pulling the crochet! It was pretty fragile. Also with all the straps across the back you almost need help getting it all straight. Pass.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 5, 2012