- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- No matter if you're working, riding or trekking uneven terrain, you'll get the same protective support and cushioned comfort every time you wear the Copper Trail boot by Bates Riding Collection®.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Full-length cushioned footbed provides all-day comfort and support.
- Goodyear welt construction chain stitches the upper and insole to a leather strip that is then stitched to the outsole for the ultimate in durability and flexibility.
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole with defined lugged pattern for superb traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Copper Trail by Bates Riding Collection. Sorry!
Interested in new Bates Riding Collection products?
The Bates Riding Collection boots are made of premium full-grain leather, and have performance-enhancing features like full-length cushioned lining, Goodyear welt® construction for long-lasting durability, Vibram® and tough rubber outsoles for superb traction and stability. This riding boot construction allows for both comfort and protection mile after mile no matter where your journey takes you.
With the spirit of adventure and the insatiable desire to always take the lead, the Bates Riding Collection is driven to make high performance riding boots that are designed for the biker and built for the journey.
The Bates Riding Collection. Made for how you ride. Essential to how you live.