- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be ready for anything and everything with the Delta-8 GORE-TEX® Side Zip boots.
- Waterproof leather with a ballistic nylon upper.
- High-collar design for added support.
- Slanted side-zip closure for an easy on and off.
- Waterproof, durable, and breathable GORE-TEX™ lining.
- iCS midsole offers adjustable comfort technology.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Athletic cement construction.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Delta-9 GORE-TEX® Side Zip by Bates Footwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Bates Footwear products?
Bates began in 1885 as military dress shoe makers. The overwhelming popularity of our shoes quickly led to the addition of many styles of boots and shoes for all branches of the military. Today, we outfit elite military and law enforcement organizations around the world. Bates has grown to be one of the largest and most respected brands of uniform footwear in the world.
Each pair of Bates footwear is the result of over 120 years of doing what’s right and what’s best.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Bates Footwear Delta-9 GORE-TEX® Side Zip
Was looking to pick up another pair of similarly styled Red Wings after wearing out my third set and was dismayed to find that Zappos no longer sold them. These were recommended in their stead, though they were considerably more expensive. Overall, they're very well made boots with no visible flaws of any kind. Comfort-wise, they leave a bit to be desired. There's very little in the way of shock absorption and the arches are a bit low. The blue "ICS" disc appears to be little more than a gimmick -- I noticed no difference in feel in any position. Better insoles helped quite a bit, but I'd still take Red Wings over these.
I'd also recommend: Worx by Red Wing
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Nathan D - customer
- from San Francisco
- February 11, 2012