- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The dry air and hot sun won't slow you down while you're on the move when you've got the durably lightweight and breathable construction of the Annobon Desert 8" boot from Bates Footwear® to keep you comfortable and protected all day long.
- Leather and nylon upper.
- Lightweight and durable exoskeleton design allows for excellent flexibility, security, and stability.
- Breathable perforated mesh provides superb ventilation to keep feet comfortably dry.
- Cushioned midsole absords shock for all-day comfort.
- Cement construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Slip-resistant rubber cup outsole features self-cleaning channeled tread and 10° heel-to-toe angle provides stability and lessens fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Annobon Desert 8" by Bates Footwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Bates Footwear products?
Bates began in 1885 as military dress shoe makers. The overwhelming popularity of our shoes quickly led to the addition of many styles of boots and shoes for all branches of the military. Today, we outfit elite military and law enforcement organizations around the world. Bates has grown to be one of the largest and most respected brands of uniform footwear in the world.
Each pair of Bates footwear is the result of over 120 years of doing what’s right and what’s best.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Bates Footwear Annobon Desert 8"
The boot is simply too tight around my ankles causing pressure points and rubbing my ankles raw causing me to limp by the end of the day. Sending them back. Zappos service is always first class though.
I'd also recommend: Rocky
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 30, 2013