- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether you're watching the monitor for shoplifters or patrolling a building, you'll need something secure and reliable underneath you. That's where these Bates® 5" boots come in.
- Features combination leather/Ballistic nylon upper.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Breathable mesh lining with removable insole.
- Convenient inside side zip for easy on/off.
- Cushioned EVA midsole.
- Cement construction.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- ASTM F2413-05 rated for Composite Toe protection.
- Weight: 1 lb 7.4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 5" Tactical Sport Composite Toe Side Zip by Bates Footwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Bates Footwear products?
Bates began in 1885 as military dress shoe makers. The overwhelming popularity of our shoes quickly led to the addition of many styles of boots and shoes for all branches of the military. Today, we outfit elite military and law enforcement organizations around the world. Bates has grown to be one of the largest and most respected brands of uniform footwear in the world.
Each pair of Bates footwear is the result of over 120 years of doing what’s right and what’s best.
0% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
92% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
55% Excellent arch support
36% Moderate arch support
9% No arch support
Bates Footwear 5" Tactical Sport Composite Toe Side Zip
These shoes are great for work. I am a Paramedic, and they offer good support and the composite toe protects my feet from everyday hazards. I really enjoy them.
- Bryan F - customer
- from Athens, TX
- October 6, 2011
Bought for my son for wearing on his full time security job. Wear well. Comfortable to walk in. They get lots of wear time! An excellent quality shoe/boot! After purchasing a pair over a year ago, I knew I couldn't go wrong 'gifting' him another pair for his birthday!
- Ma S - customer
- from Maine
- August 31, 2011
Very comfortable and durable shoes. A perfect fit as well. Works perfectly as a work boot for me.
- Yang Z - customer
- from Chandler, Arizona
- March 14, 2011
Told our son, a Chicago police officer, that Zappos carried Bates' products. We gave him a pair of Bates Winter boots for his birthday this past January. We bought them directory from Bates. He loved them and they kept is feet dry and warm through the winter. So he decided to try a summer wear pair and so far, so good.
- Ron K - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- June 17, 2010
Just bought my 2nd pair after 2 years on the first pair. Quick on and off. Light weight and the plastic toe gets be through metal detectors without the delay.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kansas City
- March 22, 2010