- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Part of the International Collection from baggallini®.
- While waiting for your red-eye flight to begin boarding, you pick up a hot cup of coffee at the nearest café. What better to do now than window shop? You notice the opener having a hard time organizing those stiff mannequins. Set a positive example on how it's done with one glance towards your well-organized baggallini® bagg!
- This contemporary designed bagg is made of lightweight, water-resistant nylon for durability.
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap that converts into a crossbody.
- Two front exterior zippered pockets for quick access to smaller items.
- Full-length slip pocket at the back with a hidden magnetic closure.
- Secure top-zip closure.
- Main compartment features credit card slots, key fob, detachable coin purse and one zippered pocket.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Big Sydney Bagg by Baggallini. Sorry!
Interested in new Baggallini products?
All baggallini baggs are specially designed for women with key features that are different from most baggs on the market. Their organizational features, slots for credit cards, a key fob leash, lipstick or pen holders, and detachable ID holder are just a few hot features they include. baggallini also makes sure there are a plethora of zippered compartments for safe and secure storage of personal items. Besides the incredible organization, they also boast a playful side with contrasting colors on the interior, which makes finding your belongings so much easier. Another bonus with baggallini is the weight. These baggs are made from an extremely lightweight nylon and result in weighing less than a pound!
Get in tune with your inner woman through baggallini and you’ll find that your color palette and wardrobe has never looked better. With easy transitioning from day to night and season to season, you’ll be a true season-less beauty.
Baggallini Big Sydney Bagg
I love this bag, but it would be nice if the zippers were smoother. Took this bag with me to Taiwan and carried my camera, bottled water, wet wipes, everything I needed. Lots of compartments, and all but one is zippered so it is a very secure purse for flights, if you need to stow away the purse in the overhead storage bins. Also, I really like the Mushroom color. Washable, comes out looking great! Very sturdy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Springfield, Missouri
- March 19, 2012
I love this new bag! I've been using it for about a week now. I keep going through purses because they get too heavy and the strap breaks, but the design on this bag will make that virtually impossible. I love all the different pockets and it's very comfortable, even though I do have it kind of heavy. My only complaint is the zippers could be smoother.
I'd also recommend: Keen
- Heidi H - customer
- from Twin Cities, MN
- February 15, 2012
I love the Big Sydney Bagg. It's comfortable and light, and has a lot of compartments. I like the fact that you do not need a wallet with this bag. This is a great cross body with chunky, stylish hardware.
- Robin G - customer
- from Saratoga Springs, New York
- January 9, 2012
I was leaving on a trip this winter - a neighbor said "you must take this bag - it's the best!" So it traveled with me - and there was a pocket for everything! I found what I needed whenever I looked and it has style! I came home and ordered my own - and love it. Can't imagine home or away without it.
I'd also recommend: not sure
- Esther W - customer
- from Chicago
- July 1, 2012
Bought this based on all of the great reviews, and was not disappointed! Lightweight, love the pockets. Tomato color is an attractive true red, slightly more muted than product photo.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, DC
- May 20, 2013