- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Snow or slush, nothing gets in your way when you're in the reliable performance of the Maple boot from Baffin®.
- Double-weave 900 denier nylon upper with reflective piping.
- Rubber shell for extra protection.
- Heel pull for easy on and off.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Seven-layer inner boot with removable Thermaplush liner for added warmth.
- EVA midsole compound is specially designed to resist the cold.
- Rubber outsole provides exceptional traction on wet surfaces.
- Temperature Rated: -40 °F/ -40 °C.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Maple by Baffin. Sorry!
Interested in new Baffin products?
When polar explorers trek to the North or the South Pole they subject their footwear to the most demanding conditions imaginable. Day after day they exert themselves to the point of exhaustion, pulling their equipment over the rough and unrelenting terrain. They lose as much as one pound of body weight each day in perspiration and burned calories. At night they sleep in small tents where the temperature can drop as low as -60°C (-76°F), freezing their boots. Cold feet and blisters, that might not be given a second thought in other situations, can be fatal in this environment.
While traditional molded boots are suitable for some conditions, they are not ideal for cold temperatures. In the early 90s Baffin realized that if they combined their leading molding technology with a foam-based inner boot system, they could create a new hybrid style of high performance footwear. Since then Baffin has developed new materials and combined them in new, innovative combinations. A good example is the unrivaled 8-layer combination of materials that are used in the boots that are rated for -100ºC (-148ºF).
Over the years, Baffin has created a line of industry-leading footwear that performs in extreme conditions for an ever-growing list of loyal users and activities, including snowmobiling, ice-fishing, hunting, mushing and working in industries like construction, oil, mining, forestry, and outdoor winter recreation. Because of this, Baffin has become the leader in footwear for all your cold weather needs.