- Badgley Mischka Swimwear Size Chart
- Wild and free at heart with this St. Tropez Blousson Bandini w/ Bead Detail.
- slight sweetheart neckline.
- Intricate beading at the bust.
- Empire waist.
- Elastic banded collar and hem.
- Lined for added comfort.
- Shell: 84% nylon, 16% xtra life Lycra® fiber.
Lining: 92% nylon, 8% elastane.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the St. Tropez Blousson Bandini w/ Bead Detail by Badgley Mischka. Sorry!
Interested in new Badgley Mischka products?
Designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka met while studying at Parsons Design School in New York. They quickly learned that they shared a creative vision, and in 1988 the talented duo launched Badgley Mischka. It didn't take long for the fashion world to take notice of Badgley Mischka's alluring designs.
Badgley Mischka takes inspiration from 1940s Hollywood glamour and reinterprets that style for the modern couture customer. Best known for their evening wear, Badgley Mischka offers an exquisite assortment of evening shoes. Badgley Mischka shoes are crafted from the finest materials. Luxurious details like sparkling crystals and intricately designed hardware make Badgley Mischka evening shoes stand-outs in the fashion world.
Those who appreciate superior craftsmanship adore Badgley Mischka shoes. Hollywood's A-list looks to Badgley Mischka for show-stopping red carpet looks. When a wedding has to be absolutely perfect, Badgley Mischka bridal shoes put the finishing touch on the bride's elegant look. Whatever the occasion, you can count on Badgley Mischka for effortless glamour and timeless beauty.