- Equipped with one-of-a-kind all wheel suspension, this stroller will go anywhere while delivering exceptional performance and maneuverability on any terrain.
- Patented Quick-Fold technology allows for fast, efficient folding.
- Adjustable, padded 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and padded buckle cover.
- Padded seat with one-step recline to a near flat position.
- Ergonomic handlebar with wipe-clean grip.
- Multi-position sun canopy with clear viewing window.
- Hand-operated rear drum brakes for increased control on uneven terrain.
- Center foot brake locks both rear wheels in one easy step.
- Removable auto-lock keeps stroller folded.
- Large storage basket underneath and on back of seat.
- 12" forever-air quick-release pneumatic wheels for all-terrain capabilities.
- Swivel front wheel can lock into place for exercise purposes.
- Unique patented all-wheel independent suspension offers an ultra smooth ride.
- Patented universal accessory mounting bracket.
- Recommended for ages birth and up.
- Weight Capacity: 75 lbs maximum.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 2012 City Elite Single by Baby Jogger. Sorry!
Interested in new Baby Jogger products?
By 2005, Baby Jogger introduced a change to their City Series Strollers to include a swivel front wheel, making this stroller ideal for the urban outdoors. This newly designed stroller also has a switch to lock the wheel straight for brisk walking, or release it for easier maneuvering while shopping. The Q-Series and Performance series were also launched, greatly widening the Baby Jogger Company's diversity in jogging and strolling needs.
A year later Baby Jogger expanded their line of high quality strollers to include two superior bicycle trailers. Both products incorporate Quick Fold technology allowing for easy storage and transportation needs and no tools are required to complete conversions. A new addition has been made to the Baby Jogger family of strollers and joggers in 2007. The ATS (All Terrain Swivel) has been created to bridge the gap between the City Series strollers and line of high performance joggers. With all the updates and new products, Baby Jogger's line includes strollers, joggers, trailers and more.
Baby Jogger 2012 City Elite Single
Awesome stroller! Pushes and turns so easily. Love that they curved the bar on the bottom so now the basket underneath is accessible unlike the older models. Easy one handed fold although lifting it/putting in the car takes two hands as it is on the heavier side. Great stroller for taller kids as my 3 year old who is in the 90th percentile for height still has lots of headroom.
- Erica - customer
- February 27, 2012
I just received my Baby Jogger City Elite stroller in black and could not be happier. The ride is very smooth, it folds and unfolds super easy and is very easy to maneuver. My son has plenty of room to wiggle and grow. The seat is nicely padded, as are the harness straps - easy to snap him in and out as well. It is smaller and takes up less space in the back of the car than our previous travel system stroller (it also fits in the back seat! We have a small SUV). The storage basket is not the easiest to get things into (i.e. my large purse takes a bit of a shove), but I love that you can access it from any side of the stroller. Also, the instructions say not to hang anything from the handle - so much for my "mommy hook" or being able to transport shopping bags. And no cup holder included (I will definitely be ordering the parent console), but it does have three small pouches hanging from the handle that you can put keys and your cell phone into. Overall, I love the stroller and would recommend this to everyone. This stroller does cartwheels over the travel system stroller I previously owned. Totally worth the investment to get the Baby Jogger City Elite.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jacksonville, FL
- June 2, 2012