- Racy fishnet print and steamy striped mesh form one hot balconette bra.
- Cut and sew underwire bra boasts a foam lining and center seam to smooth and shape the bust.
- Removable push-up pads provide a boost to the bustline if desired.
- Loop embroidery details the neckline.
- Two bows kiss the center gore.
- Tiny loop trim enhances the front straps and band.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style # 958157.
- For the matching hipster, please see SKU: #7901450 and for the matching thong, please see SKU: #7901448.
- 84% nylon, 16% spandex;
Cup Lining: 100% polyester;
Embroidery: 62% polyester, 38% nylon.
- Hand wash cold, hang to dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the La Parsienne Push-Up Bra 958157 by b.tempt'd. Sorry!
Interested in new b.tempt'd products?
b.tempt'd is an exciting, new and vibrant collection by Wacoal. It was created especially to reflect a youthful exuberance and spirit in intimates consisting of colorful looks and playful embellishments of tulle, lace, and bows. b.tempt'd entices the young-minded woman to 'be tempting' and express her unique sense of style in fun and flirtatious designs.
b.tempt'd also offers Wacoal's signature trademarks of exceptional quality, fit, and service. To date, b.tempt'd has been enthusiastically received by women of all ages and continues to evolve to meet their lingerie needs and desires.
b.tempt'd La Parsienne Push-Up Bra 958157
Beautiful bra, my boyfriend loved it! I am giving it four stars because the band is a bit uncomfortable; otherwise, exactly what I was looking for.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- February 21, 2013
Yes, this pretty little bra does it's job as a push up style, but it was a little too stiff for my preference. There is a fine line between comfort, practicality and the allure of a sexy piece of lingerie. I think there are softer styles than this one out there to be found.
- Beddy - customer
- from SLC, Utah
- January 21, 2013