- Romantically sexy underwear from b.tempt'd™.
- Sensual sheer floral lace bra boasts molded underwire cups for a natural, round shape.
- Cups are lined in tonal mesh to provide additional support.
- Contrast scalloped lace trims the neckline and upper band for feminine flair.
- Contrast bow and keyhole beautify the center gore.
- Fully-adjustable shoulder straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style # 951133.
- For the matching hipster, please see SKU: #7901449.
- 65% nylon, 35% spandex;
Cup lining: 88% nylon, 12% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Full Bloom Underwire Bra 951133 by b.tempt'd. Sorry!
Interested in new b.tempt'd products?
b.tempt'd is an exciting, new and vibrant collection by Wacoal. It was created especially to reflect a youthful exuberance and spirit in intimates consisting of colorful looks and playful embellishments of tulle, lace, and bows. b.tempt'd entices the young-minded woman to 'be tempting' and express her unique sense of style in fun and flirtatious designs.
b.tempt'd also offers Wacoal's signature trademarks of exceptional quality, fit, and service. To date, b.tempt'd has been enthusiastically received by women of all ages and continues to evolve to meet their lingerie needs and desires.
b.tempt'd Full Bloom Underwire Bra 951133
It is very hard to find a sheer (non-padded) bra if you are a small size. This bra fit me beautifully in a 34B and it is sexy, too. I love it. I bought two - in black and hot pink.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 19, 2011
I love this bra! Talk about comfortable - and cute. My first bra from B.tempt'd, but it certainly won't be my last!
- Sonja - customer
- from brnj
- June 20, 2012
I almost never buy unlined bras because they give my body an unusual shape-but this bra is the exception. I just bought this because it was on sale and was pleasantly surprised with the support i got and how soft it feels like against my skin. the lace is something to get used to; it's not uncomfortable but you know that ir's there and that you're not wearing cotton or plain bras (which i usually prefer). The sheer lace looks really pretty too. will definitely be back for all the other colors.
I'd also recommend: Wacoal, La Senza, Victoria's Secret, Maidenform
- Margarita G - customer
- from Dayton, Ohio
- March 11, 2013
I absolutely love this bra! It is super comfortable, the lace feels more like a stretchy spandex that molds to your shape for a perfect fit. After having breast implants several years ago, it has been very hard to find a real bra that gives enough coverage where it counts. I am very excited that I finally found the perfect bra! I would recommend this to everyone!
- Anonymous - customer
- December 28, 2012