- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Radiate classic elegance from work to weekend while wearing the B Brian Atwood Bambola heels.
- Leather upper.
- Slip-on silhouette.
- Peep-toe design.
- Leather lining and insole.
- Lightly cushioned footbed.
- Covered platform and stiletto heel.
- Leather sole.
- Heel Height: 5 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bambola by B Brian Atwood. Sorry!
Interested in new B Brian Atwood products?
The Chicago born Atwood studied art and architecture at Southern Illinois University before heading to New York where he attended a renowned fashion college. Atwood fine-tuned his technical abilities and began conceiving of his own label. In Fall 2011, Atwood launched his contemporary footwear collection B Brian Atwood. The contemporary line is a mix of Upper East Side Poshness, Downtown cool, along with a Parisian sophistication; Inspired by the globe-trotting fashionista. Each design incorporates sexy and aggressive silhouettes. In 2011 the B Brian Atwood brand won the Footwear News "Launch of the Year" award.
Atwood's profile continued its steady rise, boosted by the loyal support of fashion industry insiders and Hollywood celebrities. Without over promotion, the Atwood brand is still for many women a serendipitous discovery, offering that exceedingly happy moment when the perfect, special shoe is unearthed, worn and worshiped for a lifetime.