- Athena Size Guide
- You'll be dressed to the nines in and out of the water in this impeccably chic Athena® tankini top.
- Solid tankini top with crochet overlay forming flattering tiered layers at the torso.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Shirred center bust.
- Removable soft cups.
- Slim-power® lining delivers a smooth silhouette.
- Supportive hook closure and keyhole cutout at back.
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry in shade.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bottoms not included.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Monaco Tankini Top by Athena. Sorry!
Interested in new Athena products?
Since 1981, ATHENA Pick Your Fit has been a staple for women's swim wardrobes. Whether you are a loyal ATHENA customer or trying ATHENA for the first time there are countless combinations to find the perfect suit customized for you.
This is so flattering! A lot of similar tops look matronly or make you look like you are bigger than you are. But this one actually slims the figure. It is super comfortable too. The size guide was spot on. I am a size 8-10 in pants and medium in tops normally, with a large chest (34G). I ordered a 12 in the top and matching bottoms, and it was perfect. There was enough room in the chest and not too much fabric in the body.
- Briana - customer
- from Washington, DC
- December 30, 2012
Very flattering! The top fits nicely and is nice and long. The fabric is soft and pretty. The bra band was a little tight and cut into my underarm area even though it fit well everywhere else.
- Mara E - customer
- from United States
- May 15, 2013
I was nervous to buy a swim top online but, was very happily surprised by the quality of this top. Zappos did a great job, it arrived faster then expected. The top is a flattering fit with good coverage and style. Very comfortable, I recommend!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Post Falls, Id
- April 5, 2013