- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Combining the best advantages of luggage and duffel bags, the 21" Hybrid Travelers from Athalon® is both half travel luggage, half sport duffel.
- Telescoping handle provides luggage-like transport so bag can be pulled behind you and hides away into its own zippered housing unit when not in use.
- Additional top, front, and side ergonomic handles make lifting easy when loading or unloading the bag from the trunk of a car or at baggage claim.
- Two side zippered pockets provide storage for quick-access items such as your boarding pass, passport or other travel documents.
- Exterior compression straps allow you to cinch down interior contents for a more secure travel.
- Main compartment unzips to reveal a colorfully-lined interior that also includes four mesh pockets, a zippered pocket on the lid, and two large elastic-top pockets to keep your footwear, small accessories, and under garments neatly organized.
- Two inline wheels provide you with a smooth roll through airports, city streets, and hotels.
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 21 in
- Weight: 7 lbs 11.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Athalon 21" Hybrid Travelers by Athalon. Sorry!
Interested in new Athalon products?
Today, Athalon designs and manufactures a vast selection of duffels, totes, travel and sports accessories designed for the active person. Whether you're out and about traversing through nature's trails or jet setting off to an exotic getaway, you are sure to find an Athalon bag that is made just for you. Athalon offers a full lineup of adventure travel bags and luggage including wheeled carry-ons, totes, backpacks, and wheeled duffel bags that are suited to the modern adventurer.
In times when monochromatic colors are a common eyesore seen in airport terminals, Athalon has shined out from the boring and bland. With their popular Graffiti and Bandanna Collection of colors, the once dull comes to life with vibrant color and unique style. With Athalon, your long-awaited trip or weekend outdoor adventure comes to life with bags and duffels you can trust. Make a trail everywhere you go. Make tracks with Athalon.
Athalon Athalon 21" Hybrid Travelers
Love it! No need to check a bag on my last Maui trip. Great size, nice compartments, sturdy and so cool looking. I just wish there was a matching tote. I was going to order a different bag from another site, but I couldn't be sure to get it before my trip. No problem with Zappos. I got this right away and it's much cuter too.
I'd also recommend: Dakine
- Teri S - customer
- from Fairfax, IA
- January 7, 2012
Terrific bag. Padded grab handles make it easy to hoist into aircraft bulkhead bins, long handle feels sturdy & is easy to get in and out, bag holds a lot and looks good. Best of all is that Zappos can get it to you faster than anyone else can, with great customer service.
- Anna - customer
- from New England
- October 7, 2012
Great bag! Fit easily in the overhead bin. Plenty of room for its size. Would highly recommend. Love the colors, too. Many compliments.
I'd also recommend: Don't know any.
- Laura - customer
- from Allen,Texas
- June 30, 2012
Perfect for a 3-day weekend! I really like the pockets inside the top. Was very easy to get through airport security quickly. However, *WARNING!* it JUST BARELY fit into the overhead compartment. It rolls easily and I had no problems with the handle. I'm not giving 5 stars only because the top opens a little awkwardly. Otherwise, I love this bag!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Austin, Texas
- January 6, 2013
I really wanted to keep this bag - good size, cute print, seemed durable - however, to comfortably use it I would have to be no taller than 5'4" and have to always wear flats while using it. The luggage handle is ridiculously short on this thing! Back it goes, to my chagrin.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 29, 2012