- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 2.6-2.8 mm water-resistant full grain leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Sierra lining.
- Lite 2 anatomic footbed.
- Made of four different materials (Zinc-alloy, brass, steel, and zamac), the Micro Pulley lacing system offers effortless lacing with maximum durability while remaining extremely lightweight. And because each pulley works independently with reduced lace abrasion, the result is overall improved performance, fit, and comfort.
- Highly technical and one-of-a-kind, the new Asolo Power Matic sole is comprised of three different PU densities that are co-injected and molded together. The high-density front portion secures and guarantees maximum stability, the medium-density heel reduces shock and resulting fatigue during take-off and landing, and further shock absorption is obtained through the four strategically placed low-density cylinders that are linked from the outsole to the midsole.
- Gripped with a dual-density molded rubber outsole produced in conjunction with Vibram®, the arch area uses a very high-density rubber to maximize support over the long-haul while the balance of the outsole has self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting board.
- Weighs 785 g. (1/2 pair, size 8.5).
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 12 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 7.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Power Matic 200 GV by Asolo. Sorry!
Interested in new Asolo products?
Asolo´s goal is to create great footwear for all of your outdoor needs, in all conditions, at all altitudes: from light walking to hiking, from backpacking to the most treacherous climbing - whether it be on ice or mixed terrain. The footwear is designed around the foot; flexible, lightweight, and at the same time, highly resistant. Fit and performance are major strengths for this design. The breathable footwear is able to shock-absorb even on the toughest terrains, while keeping away humidity, water, and cold weather. The highly researched soles are constructed in such a way that they will prevent slips and falls on the most slippery of terrains.
Since the beginning, Asolo is connected with experiences and people who live for the mountain. Together with the brand, they test boots that have been developed for the alpine/mountaineering athletes and for all people who "live" the mountain with love and passion.
2% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
93% True to size
2% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
93% Felt true to width
7% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
62% Excellent arch support
38% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Asolo Power Matic 200 GV
You get what you pay for with these boots. I got 2 pairs of these for my game 2006 through a hike. The first pair got me to Vermont. The 2nd pair got me to Maine and I still wear them to this day almost 5 years later. They have roller eyelets. so the strings pull equal all the way up when you tie them (no tight spots) with the brass rollers in mind they are on the heavy side. but not heavy like most. also know the first pair that I wore out. Not a single stitch come loose. Only the bottoms worn flat.
- Ben W - customer
- from Indiana
- January 15, 2011
Prayers answered! Let me start by stating that I have to very young & very energetic Labrador Retrievers that love to run, swim & hike all over New England. Even though we are not taking on the summit of Mt. Everest we do get out daily for an average of 10 to 20 miles a day. We can be anywhere from the shore of Cape Cod to the Hills of the Berkshires or the White Mts. of N.H. on any given day. These boots were very comfortable right out of the box and continue to be. Arch support was my #1 concern and these have very good arch support. For personal reasons I did add arch inserts a little latter on as I have blown mine out in the past with other hikers. These boots are not heavy or bulky and the stand up very well to all the hazards & conditions that come our way. They remain waterproof after numerous times hiking through streams, making our way through swamps and encountering many bogs. Hiking & climbing with them I don't feel as if I'm wearing cinderblocks just so my feet could be protected against the elements. I have been very pleased with these boots! Prior to these Asolo PM 220 GV's I was very concerned that I would not be able to find a dependable, comfortable and weather proof hiker that would allow me to keep sharing the great outdoors with my four legged boys! The basement stairs were full of hikers that were drying out and on their last legs before the trash. They even look decent and clean up nicely.
- David R - customer
- from Massachusetts
- November 12, 2007
I hiked the soles off these boots over a many year period, I want to say like 7 or 8 years. The boot was good but the soles were worn. What a great boot. I never even had to break them in. I cleaned and waxed them a few times but that's about it. Highly recommend.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Troy w - customer
- from tucson, AZ
- January 29, 2012
Greats boots for any terrain and any weather. I am bought them for my job in Afghanistan.
- Anonymous - customer
- from High Point, North Carolina
- January 9, 2012
I just spent a month in these boots trekking in Ladakh, India. I can say they are an amazing piece of gear. We hiked around 100 miles through rough terrain and I only received one blister at the end. I had to use the "ankle lock" technique to lace them up. My only problem with them is that they didn't breathe very well, so I had to change my socks or let my feet air out more than I wanted to. Other than that they were the most amazing boots I have worn.
- Andrew M - customer
- from Mpls, MN
- August 30, 2011