- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be lightning-fast and still feel like you are floating on a cloud in the ASICS® GEL-Nimbus® 14.
- This style has earned the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Lightweight upper is constructed from a breathable mesh and supportive synthetic leather.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System provides shock attenuation in the heel.
- Trusstic System® keeps the shoe lightweight for better mobility.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR®) placed in high-impact areas for maximum durability.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers traction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GEL-Nimbus® 14 (Youth) by ASICS Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS Kids products?
ASICS Kids™ offers a number of ASICS Kids™ world class running shoes, designed just for children. Advanced technology and design advancements have allowed ASICS to provide the same quality of shoe for the younger generation as it does to the adult footwear line.
Today, ASICS Kids™ continues on its route, producing quality, durable items fit for pros and amateur athletes alike. They strive to play an important role in the health of people across the planet. ASICS Kids™ shoes are sure to keep a step ahead of the competition and keep true to its meaning.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ASICS Kids GEL-Nimbus® 14 (Youth)
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- January 25, 2013