- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Go on and romp through the puddles, mud and muck. The ASICS® GT-2000™ GTX® won't mind a bit.
- A water-resistant version of the GT-2000™, SKU# 8024181.
- Successor to the GT-2100™ GTX® (no longer available).
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays.
- GORE-TEX® technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from the elements.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GT-2000™ GTX® by ASICS. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS products?
ASICS shoes, apparel and bags are produced in a wide assortment to meet the needs of men, women and kids. ASICS has produced products filled with technological designs and features such as the revolutionary ASICS® GEL® Cushioning System. The ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® and ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® running shoes have benefited from such innovation and have enhanced the running experience for so many ASICS mens and ASICS womens aficionados. So on any given day, a runner can get fitted from head to toe with ASICS running clothes and ASICS running shoes. A feat Kihachiro Onitsuka would be very proud of to this day.
Running is one focus for this brand as ASICS produces products for training, volleyball, wrestling, track & field, cheerleading and field sports. ASICS kids shoes and ASICS kids clothing are made for the younger athletic market. Rounding out the brand’s product offering are ASICS bags to help meet the demands of your sporting desires.
To date, ASICS continues to put forth quality tested products designed to stand the rigors of elite and amateur athletes alike. Willing to try something new, and always staying ahead of the curve is how ASICS manages to stay true to it's namesake.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
75% True to size
25% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ASICS GT-2000™ GTX®
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Fe ,NM
- January 17, 2013
Shoes worked great in wet weather. My toes stayed dry. I did not mind the sound of the shoe because I wore them outside exclusively.
- Ben A - customer
- from Birmingham
- May 15, 2013
Husband likes the fit. However, as another reviewer mentioned...does sound like diapers on your feet when walking. Weird, but hubby said with headphones on, it doesn't bother him.
- Gloria R - customer
- from Brentwood, CA
- January 3, 2013
This shoe looks great and is made with Gore-Tex. However, I believe this has added to the issue of noise. The shoe's mesh is loud and sounds like you are wearing a diaper with every step. My guess is that is part of the waterproofing process. I'm not sure if after a break-in period this would change since I'm returning them. I usually wear a 9.5 in Asics and my toes were touching the front...go a half size larger if you are going to order them.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Kevin - customer
- from Virginia Beach
- December 13, 2012
The shoes are very comfortable, but every step sounds like I am wearing plastic grocery bags on my feet. I read this was a problem but decided to see for myself, and now I am returning them. Asics are the best shoes on the market you just have to get ones that are not water proof.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- April 2, 2013