- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- To believe how smoothly the ASICS® GT-2000™ rides you'll just have to experience it . . .
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Successor to the GT-2170™, SKU#7881709.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GT-2000™ by ASICS. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS products?
ASICS shoes, apparel and bags are produced in a wide assortment to meet the needs of men, women and kids. ASICS has produced products filled with technological designs and features such as the revolutionary ASICS® GEL® Cushioning System. The ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® and ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® running shoes have benefited from such innovation and have enhanced the running experience for so many ASICS mens and ASICS womens aficionados. So on any given day, a runner can get fitted from head to toe with ASICS running clothes and ASICS running shoes. A feat Kihachiro Onitsuka would be very proud of to this day.
Running is one focus for this brand as ASICS produces products for training, volleyball, wrestling, track & field, cheerleading and field sports. ASICS kids shoes and ASICS kids clothing are made for the younger athletic market. Rounding out the brand’s product offering are ASICS bags to help meet the demands of your sporting desires.
To date, ASICS continues to put forth quality tested products designed to stand the rigors of elite and amateur athletes alike. Willing to try something new, and always staying ahead of the curve is how ASICS manages to stay true to it's namesake.
1% Full size too large
4% Half size too Large
71% True to size
18% Half size too small
5% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
24% Felt narrower than marked
1% Felt wider than marked
44% Excellent arch support
51% Moderate arch support
4% No arch support
I am an Asics fan...they fit my feet perfectly. This is my..I don't even know how many pairs I have bought over the years. I have a narrow heel and wider toe area, and these are shaped perfectly for my feet. I also need a very structured shoe. If you don't know what kind of shoe you need for running, get thee to a good running shoe store!
I'd also recommend: New Balance
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Jill - customer
- from Missouri
- February 14, 2013
I got these shoes a few days ago and have been wearing them - all day, every day, since. I have very narrow foot and have not had such a good fit in years. Usually, I have to wear very thick, wool socks with my athletic shoes. Also, I have had both knees replaced and they have been acting up so much lately that I had physical therapy which really didn't help. Since I started wearing my new shoes the knees are 90 percent better. What more can I say.
- Lucy D - customer
- from Carlsbad, CA
- April 1, 2013
I love these shoes. They are very lightweight yet supportive. Have good arch support. I have extra wide feet, where custom orthotics, and a brace on one ankle, all due to rheumatoid arthritis. In the extra wide size I am able to wear all of these "accessories" and the shoes still fit. I like them because they don't look like old lady orthopedic shoes. If you are out in the rain or very wet ground or pavement, you can get moisture in the bottoms and or through toe area. But it has to be a pretty good rain. I've gotten many compliments from people on these shoes...think it's the color combination. They look good and are comfortable.
- Glenna P - customer
- from Louisville, KY
- March 29, 2013
This is the update for the 2170, I believe. I have been faithful to this shoe series for over a decade and am happy with the GT-2000 version. I wish they would have a neutral color for the females. Is white/grey or white/grey/blue too much to ask? Why is every running shoe an 80's flashback? Anyway, I always size up 1/2 size. They seem a tad small, plus it allows room for my feet to swell if I am running farther.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Maryland
- April 3, 2013
- Lezli H - customer
- from Florida
- March 31, 2013