- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step into the new year with a refreshingly healthier outlook and let the women's GEL-Tech Walker Neo™ 2 from ASICS® guide the way!
- Features a women's-specific walking shoe with enhanced fit and comfort.
- Biomorphic Fit® upper reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
- Combination synthetic leather and breathable mesh upper.
- Padded collar and tongue provides a snug, comfy fit.
- Fine mesh lining with removable sockliner easily accommodates an orthotic.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design reduces the potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit®) - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Impact Guidance System ® (I.G.S.® - MULTI-SPORT) enhances the foots natural gait.
- 3M™ reflectivity for visibility during low-light conditions.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- DuoMax® Support Midsole System positioned sport-specifically to enhance support and stability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material is lighter than ASICS® standard EVA and SpEVA® for enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot/Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR®+ (ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber) Heel Plug placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rubber outsole.
- APMA certified. (Seal of Acceptance)
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GEL-Tech Walker Neo™ 2 W by ASICS. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS products?
ASICS shoes, apparel and bags are produced in a wide assortment to meet the needs of men, women and kids. ASICS has produced products filled with technological designs and features such as the revolutionary ASICS® GEL® Cushioning System. The ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® and ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® running shoes have benefited from such innovation and have enhanced the running experience for so many ASICS mens and ASICS womens aficionados. So on any given day, a runner can get fitted from head to toe with ASICS running clothes and ASICS running shoes. A feat Kihachiro Onitsuka would be very proud of to this day.
Running is one focus for this brand as ASICS produces products for training, volleyball, wrestling, track & field, cheerleading and field sports. ASICS kids shoes and ASICS kids clothing are made for the younger athletic market. Rounding out the brand’s product offering are ASICS bags to help meet the demands of your sporting desires.
To date, ASICS continues to put forth quality tested products designed to stand the rigors of elite and amateur athletes alike. Willing to try something new, and always staying ahead of the curve is how ASICS manages to stay true to it's namesake.
0% Full size too large
2% Half size too Large
83% True to size
13% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
90% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
4% Felt wider than marked
71% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
4% No arch support
ASICS GEL-Tech Walker Neo™ 2 W
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 53 reviews.
Top Positive Review
8 people found this review helpful.
Love this shoe! It is extremely comfortable and provides ample arch support. I love the way it is wider at the front thus not squishing my toes.Read more » « Show less November 16, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
This shoe was recommended in Prevention magazine as having a special pocket and extra comfort for bunions. Interestingly, none of the Asics product descriptions contained this information, and I found this shoe to be disappointingly uncomfortable in the bunion area. The sole is also rather hard and not as cushiony. I'm going back to New Balance - their shoes are cushy and soft and have a nice wide toe box that works great with bunions. Prevention got this one wrong!Read more » « Show less April 19, 2011 by Anonymous
Love this shoe! It is extremely comfortable and provides ample arch support. I love the way it is wider at the front thus not squishing my toes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from MN
- November 16, 2011
These shoes solved all my problems! Having worn running shoes for years as my walking shoes, I found myself spending more money and ending up with shin splits and other issues (knee, ITB pain, sciatica, etc.) So, I finally did some research and found these Asics walking shoes. What a relief! They are extremely comfortable just cushioning in the midsole, and keep my pronation issues at bay. These are the perfect shoes for long daily walks on a hard surface.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Terrytown, LA
- November 7, 2011
This shoe is very comfortable; however, when walking through a hospital corridor yesterday I noticed that with each step I took the shoe made a crunching sound. A nurse in the office also commented that she could hear this sound too. I am very frustrated about this.
- Enid G - customer
- from Stone Mountain, Georgia
- August 9, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from New England
- March 19, 2012
These are OK, but they're not as cushiony as I'd expected.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Marcia M - customer
- from NYC
- October 29, 2011