- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Got a need for speed? Feeling flexy? Thinking about shedding a few ounces? If you answered yes to all three, you have got to slip into the GEL-Lyte33™ from ASICS®!
- An ultralightweight neutral running shoe featuring Featherlight ASICS Speed Technology (F.A.S.T.).
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Seamless upper design for reduced irritation.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- F.A.S.T. Heel™ - Lightweight heel design hugs the foot securely while minimizing structural weight.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- F.A.S.T. Ride™ - A firmer Solyte midsole increases responsiveness and enhances the ride through toe-off.
- F.A.S.T. Drop™ - 6mm midsole differential promotes a mid-foot to forefoot strike.
- F.A.S.T. Sole™ - Minimal outsole material is strategically placed in only high-wear areas.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GEL-Lyte33™ by ASICS. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS products?
ASICS shoes, apparel and bags are produced in a wide assortment to meet the needs of men, women and kids. ASICS has produced products filled with technological designs and features such as the revolutionary ASICS® GEL® Cushioning System. The ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® and ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® running shoes have benefited from such innovation and have enhanced the running experience for so many ASICS mens and ASICS womens aficionados. So on any given day, a runner can get fitted from head to toe with ASICS running clothes and ASICS running shoes. A feat Kihachiro Onitsuka would be very proud of to this day.
Running is one focus for this brand as ASICS produces products for training, volleyball, wrestling, track & field, cheerleading and field sports. ASICS kids shoes and ASICS kids clothing are made for the younger athletic market. Rounding out the brand’s product offering are ASICS bags to help meet the demands of your sporting desires.
To date, ASICS continues to put forth quality tested products designed to stand the rigors of elite and amateur athletes alike. Willing to try something new, and always staying ahead of the curve is how ASICS manages to stay true to it's namesake.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
86% True to size
14% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
14% Excellent arch support
86% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I was looking for shoes to replace the Vibram 5 Fingers and Merrell and I could not be happier. I have worn Asics for the the past 10 years and tried other brands throughout that time trying to find the perfect shoes and I always come back to Asics. These shoes are awesome for the price. They are lightweight, breathable, comfortable, and provide sufficient support.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 18, 2013
When I put the shoes on at first the toe box seems a tad too large and the arch support doesnt seem too fit my arch well. But as soon as I start running (my average run is 6-8 miles) they feel amazing. They do not hurt my feet midway through a run the same way Nike and Adidas used to. These shoes actually help me to mid-strike because of the arch issue (and lightness) which helps me feel better longer. Id recommend these shoes in a heartbeat. And no, the blue/green combination does not match a single running shirt or short I own and my wife hates that. But then again real runners don't really care what we look like when we head out. We just vaseline our pits, bandaid our nipples, and go.
I'd also recommend: New Balance
- Karl - customer
- from Pensacola
- January 23, 2013
I ordered these shoes for the cross country season, and they arrived the next day! That is the reason that I order from Zappos. These shoes are one of the best running shoes that I have owned! I was looking for shoes with good support and stability that could handle all the miles I run. These are very light weight and comfortable, Asics are definitely one of my favorite running shoe brands for that reason. I love the colors of these, green and blue are my two favorite colors. The green is actually a little darker then they look in the picture, which I like even better. I have gotten a lot of compliments on these shoes as well. I am very pleased with these shoes!
- Helmer - customer
- from Kansas
- September 1, 2012
So far, so good. After 1 month I am happy with my purchase. The shoes are comfortable. They are also easy to wash because the soles can easily be removed so you can hose them down in your back yard after a muddy run. The look is a little funky because the classic stripes are concentrated near the heal of the shoes. The little reflector strips on the toes and the heals are a nice touch. The size and fit matched other Asics I've worn in the past.
- Reid M - customer
- from Northern Virginia
- March 21, 2013
I got these shoes for Volleyball and they work great, they are lightweight and give good support. And I can also use them for running long distances. These shoes are great.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- September 12, 2012