We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the gym to the city streets, you'll be in easy style sporting the GEL-Excite™ from ASICS®!
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I like Asics for working out and running on the treadmill. I need solid shoes with excellent cushioning and support. I have medium - high arches, neutral runner, and weigh 200 pounds. I generally do 2-5 miles per run and they stand up very well for my routine. The construction quality of the shoe is very high. These are replacing my gel Karambas that were very similar. I wore those for a year and they still look like new. I expect the same here.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Mike - customer
- from Chicago
- May 6, 2013
I am shocked that the other reviewer liked these shoes so much. I have always worn size 10 in Asics shoes, but these were too tight and a little small length-wise. My other Asics have good arch support, but these felt like they had almost none. They are a big disappointment. I will have to return them.
I'd also recommend: Asics TR-150, Kahana
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Maynard - customer
- from United States
- November 21, 2013