- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the gym to the city streets, you'll be in easy style sporting the GEL-Excite™ from ASICS®!
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GEL-Excite™ by ASICS. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS products?
ASICS shoes, apparel and bags are produced in a wide assortment to meet the needs of men, women and kids. ASICS has produced products filled with technological designs and features such as the revolutionary ASICS® GEL® Cushioning System. The ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® and ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® running shoes have benefited from such innovation and have enhanced the running experience for so many ASICS mens and ASICS womens aficionados. So on any given day, a runner can get fitted from head to toe with ASICS running clothes and ASICS running shoes. A feat Kihachiro Onitsuka would be very proud of to this day.
Running is one focus for this brand as ASICS produces products for training, volleyball, wrestling, track & field, cheerleading and field sports. ASICS kids shoes and ASICS kids clothing are made for the younger athletic market. Rounding out the brand’s product offering are ASICS bags to help meet the demands of your sporting desires.
To date, ASICS continues to put forth quality tested products designed to stand the rigors of elite and amateur athletes alike. Willing to try something new, and always staying ahead of the curve is how ASICS manages to stay true to it's namesake.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I like Asics for working out and running on the treadmill. I need solid shoes with excellent cushioning and support. I have medium - high arches, neutral runner, and weigh 200 pounds. I generally do 2-5 miles per run and they stand up very well for my routine. The construction quality of the shoe is very high. These are replacing my gel Karambas that were very similar. I wore those for a year and they still look like new. I expect the same here.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Mike - customer
- from Chicago
- May 6, 2013