- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You've never experienced a purely responsive ride until you've ridden in the GEL-Excel33™ 2 from ASICS®!
- Successor to the GEL-Excel33, SKU# 7881861.
- A neutral running shoe that is designed to enhance the foot's natural motion.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Midsole Height:
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- FluidAxis™ features deep, anatomically correct flex grooves that align with the 33 joints of the foot. It is designed to recognize, adapt and respond to a runner's load and positional change from impact to toe-off.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GEL-Excel33™ 2 by ASICS. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS products?
ASICS shoes, apparel and bags are produced in a wide assortment to meet the needs of men, women and kids. ASICS has produced products filled with technological designs and features such as the revolutionary ASICS® GEL® Cushioning System. The ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® and ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® running shoes have benefited from such innovation and have enhanced the running experience for so many ASICS mens and ASICS womens aficionados. So on any given day, a runner can get fitted from head to toe with ASICS running clothes and ASICS running shoes. A feat Kihachiro Onitsuka would be very proud of to this day.
Running is one focus for this brand as ASICS produces products for training, volleyball, wrestling, track & field, cheerleading and field sports. ASICS kids shoes and ASICS kids clothing are made for the younger athletic market. Rounding out the brand’s product offering are ASICS bags to help meet the demands of your sporting desires.
To date, ASICS continues to put forth quality tested products designed to stand the rigors of elite and amateur athletes alike. Willing to try something new, and always staying ahead of the curve is how ASICS manages to stay true to it's namesake.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
ASICS GEL-Excel33™ 2
My best pair of Asics yet! I lost count of the Asics I have owned over the years but it has to be 20+ great fit, comfortable, would recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable walking and running shoe but it tends to run a bit smaller than you might normally find in an 11.5.
I'd also recommend: I only purchase Asics they have good quality for the money and the fit i prefer
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Tim. T - customer
- from Florida Keys
- March 29, 2013
This shoe is awesome. I did the unthinkable and ran a half marathon in them right out of the box. I have been recovering from Runner's Knee and these shoes made for a pain-free race. Great cushioning! They look amazing and I got several compliments on how good they looked!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Scott - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- February 6, 2013