- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Is this heaven? The ethereal cushioning of the ASICS® GEL-Cirrus33™ might have you questioning whether you're running on earthly ground, or over the downy landscape of the world above.
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Breathable, open mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- No-sew upper construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter that standard ASIC designed EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the GEL-Cirrus33™ by ASICS. Sorry!
Interested in new ASICS products?
ASICS shoes, apparel and bags are produced in a wide assortment to meet the needs of men, women and kids. ASICS has produced products filled with technological designs and features such as the revolutionary ASICS® GEL® Cushioning System. The ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS® and ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® running shoes have benefited from such innovation and have enhanced the running experience for so many ASICS mens and ASICS womens aficionados. So on any given day, a runner can get fitted from head to toe with ASICS running clothes and ASICS running shoes. A feat Kihachiro Onitsuka would be very proud of to this day.
Running is one focus for this brand as ASICS produces products for training, volleyball, wrestling, track & field, cheerleading and field sports. ASICS kids shoes and ASICS kids clothing are made for the younger athletic market. Rounding out the brand’s product offering are ASICS bags to help meet the demands of your sporting desires.
To date, ASICS continues to put forth quality tested products designed to stand the rigors of elite and amateur athletes alike. Willing to try something new, and always staying ahead of the curve is how ASICS manages to stay true to it's namesake.
0% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
80% True to size
10% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
13% Felt narrower than marked
7% Felt wider than marked
57% Excellent arch support
32% Moderate arch support
11% No arch support
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 31 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
This sneaker molds to your foot and as I have a high arch it fits perfectly. True to size and glad I paid a little more for a get fit.Read more » « Show less April 5, 2012 by Diane W
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I know I over pronate, but I have had previous success with the trail Trubaco and Cumulus models. I picked these up deciding to see what purported lightweight running shoe would offer me. Very displeased, when I picked them out of the box, I immediately noticed how cheap the blue sides and base seemed. The black mesh also seemed cheap and not nearly as high quality as my typical 2170 series over pronaters. After a few months of moderate use the shoe already looks like it's falling apart and dirty, and if I stand too long in these I get painful shocks up my leg which originate from the outer sides of my foot (which makes no sense considering my foot pattern.) These are okay if you have a flat foot, but the wearing out/painful lack of shock absorption on the sides makes these a major downgrade from the unattractive yet functional 2170. Very disappointing.Read more » « Show less August 14, 2012 by Anonymous
This sneaker molds to your foot and as I have a high arch it fits perfectly. True to size and glad I paid a little more for a get fit.
- Diane W - customer
- from Boston, ma
- April 5, 2012
This shoes are great! I have a high arch and the support is great! No blisters, very comfy and good cushion! I will definitely recommend them, :) and the plus the style and colors are lovely!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 15, 2012
I bought these shoes for working 10 hour shifts on my feet in a hospital. I wanted running shoes with lots of support and as much gel as possible to absorb shock. The Asics GEL-Cirrus33 have so far been worth every penny, and are keeping me going through the 10th hour of work and beyond. They took about a week to break in, when little spots here or there on the toe needed to form to my foot, but that always seems to be the case with sneakers, at least for me. Now that they are "broken in," they have molded perfectly to my feet and I am happy to wear them. The mesh on the top is incredibly breathable, too, which is important to keep the air flowing and therefore will keep them from getting smelly.
- Elizabeth - customer
- from Sonoma, CA
- June 13, 2012
Wow, so comfy! And get so many compliments on the bright colors! I just love this shoe. Bounce down the trail in this shoe!
- Maria s - customer
- from northeast ohio
- September 1, 2012
I ordered 5 pairs of tennis shoes, tried all 5 without looking at the price. This pair felt the best. (and also turned out to be the most expensive!) The support is great, they are very comfortable, and my orthotics fit great.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from OHIO
- April 9, 2012