- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Clean and classic, the Series 3 pays homage to Arnette™ heritage while offering all the forward-thinking features that's needed to tear it up on the slopes.
- Dual-vented Lexan™ lens with 100% UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light protection up to 400nm.
- Chrome lens coating offers tuned light transmissions. Available only on certain colorways. Please see color name for more information.
- F2 anti-fog technology is developed specifically to reduce water buildup.
- Triple-layer foam with moisture-wicking fleece.
- Hinged strap attachments for supreme helmet compatibility.
- Adjustable silicone-ribbed strap.
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces.
- Frame Width: 170 mm
- Weight: 5 oz
- Lens Height: 70 mm
- Lens Width: 145 mm
- Bridge: 22 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Series 3 by Arnette. Sorry!
Interested in new Arnette products?
Created in the humble surroundings of a one-car garage in Orange County California in 1992, Arnette was founded on the principle that doing things your own way - and having a lot of fun doing it - is not only the right way, it’s the only way.
The Arnette family is made up of an eclectic group of personalities from the Surf, Skate, Snowboard, BMX, Wake and Music communities. They are the chosen ones: the local heroes, legends in the making, style masters, pioneers and creators. They represent the soul of their chosen profession. Their persona is as big as their skill. They are driven, blazing their own trails, never following the pack, and no matter what, having fun.