- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Arnette™ Moolah is simply too money! Throw a pair on and watch the good times relay run to ya!
- Arnette Creative Exchange System™allows multiple colorways with the same frame.
- Handmade nylon frame.
- Release-and-lock hinge system.
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- 100% UV protection.
- Includes an extra set of contrast color legs.
- Carrying case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 128 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 53 mm
- Bridge: 20 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Moolah by Arnette. Sorry!
Interested in new Arnette products?
Created in the humble surroundings of a one-car garage in Orange County California in 1992, Arnette was founded on the principle that doing things your own way - and having a lot of fun doing it - is not only the right way, it’s the only way.
The Arnette family is made up of an eclectic group of personalities from the Surf, Skate, Snowboard, BMX, Wake and Music communities. They are the chosen ones: the local heroes, legends in the making, style masters, pioneers and creators. They represent the soul of their chosen profession. Their persona is as big as their skill. They are driven, blazing their own trails, never following the pack, and no matter what, having fun.
I bought these sunglasses for my trip to the Berkshires and then California. They are light, comfortable, look striking, and entirely unisex. Their big lenses don't block too much light, though, and can smudge easily. But other than that, they're sweet sunglasses to own.
I'd also recommend: raen
- Nial D - customer
- from United States
- July 26, 2012