- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Go ahead. You're expected to steal the show with the smooth and effortless style of these Heist sunglasses from Arnette™.
- Grilamid TR90 frames are extremely lightweight, durable, and are unaffected by natural temperature changes, allowing them to maintain their shape over time and with intense use.
- Arnette metal plaque detail on side temples.
- Polycarbonate lens easily outperforms the most rigorous industry standard requirements. Its extraordinary shock-absorption qualities make it perfect for taking on the most rigorous of activities.
- The Heist is available with these lens options (note: all lens colors may not be in stock):
• Grey (Smoke) - Protects eyes from dangerous ultraviolet radiation without distorting colors. Particularly comfortable during prolonged use. Absorbs the same quality of light at any wavelength.
• Brown - Filters out a large portion of blue light while providing excellent contrast and well-defined images. Gives optimal vision on terrain with irregular luminosity.
- Offers 100% UVA and UVB protection from the sun's harmful rays.
- Protective case included.
- Made in Italy.
Frame Width: 143mm
Lens: 42mm high x 65mm wide
Temple Length: 115mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heist by Arnette. Sorry!
Interested in new Arnette products?
Created in the humble surroundings of a one-car garage in Orange County California in 1992, Arnette was founded on the principle that doing things your own way - and having a lot of fun doing it - is not only the right way, it’s the only way.
The Arnette family is made up of an eclectic group of personalities from the Surf, Skate, Snowboard, BMX, Wake and Music communities. They are the chosen ones: the local heroes, legends in the making, style masters, pioneers and creators. They represent the soul of their chosen profession. Their persona is as big as their skill. They are driven, blazing their own trails, never following the pack, and no matter what, having fun.
- Steve - customer
- from Raleigh
- August 5, 2011
Purchased a set of Black Heists with grey polarized lenses for motorcycling. Love the large frame and wrap around design very good wind protection. Well constructed, stout hinges. Recommend.
I'd also recommend: Oakley Gas Cans
- Anonymous - customer
- March 22, 2012
These glasses are very comfortable but too big for my face. I have a small narrow face so I will try the Rage instead.
- Wendy - customer
- from NH
- July 21, 2012