- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- BOOM! Hear that? That's the sound of making the block tremble with the Heavy Hitter from Arnette™.
- GRILAMID TR90 frame is extremely lightweight and durable, making it ideal for active use. It's unaffected by natural temperature changes and maintains its shape over time, even during intense use.
- Mold-injected hinges for reliable open-close action.
- Injected Arnette logo detail on side temples.
- Polycarbonate lenses provide lightweight wearability and easily outperform the most rigorous industry standard requirements. Its extraordinary shock-absorption qualities make it perfect for taking on the most difficult conditions and terrains.
- These lens options are available for the Heavy Hitter. (Note: All lens options may not be in stock or listed below.)
• Grey (Smoke) - Protects eyes from UV radiation without distorting the colors perceived; absorbs the same quality of light at any wavelength.
• Brown - Filters out a large proportion of blue light while providing excellent contrast and well-defined images. Gives optimal vision on terrain with irregular luminosity.
- Provides 100% UV protection.
- Protective carrying case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 132 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 2 oz
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heavy Hitter by Arnette. Sorry!
Interested in new Arnette products?
Created in the humble surroundings of a one-car garage in Orange County California in 1992, Arnette was founded on the principle that doing things your own way - and having a lot of fun doing it - is not only the right way, it’s the only way.
The Arnette family is made up of an eclectic group of personalities from the Surf, Skate, Snowboard, BMX, Wake and Music communities. They are the chosen ones: the local heroes, legends in the making, style masters, pioneers and creators. They represent the soul of their chosen profession. Their persona is as big as their skill. They are driven, blazing their own trails, never following the pack, and no matter what, having fun.
Arnette Heavy Hitter
These shades are bomb.com! As a female who likes bigger framed glasses, these are excellent. I saw these and decided to give Arnette a try. I don't regret it! The lenses are much darker than they look in the photos (which is what I wanted), but you can tell how dark they are from the video. Which by the way is an awesome feature Zappos has. Utilize it. The only tiny negative would be the frames are a little tight behind the ears. I have a pretty average size head, and since these are men's sunglasses, I would take caution if I were of the larger headed variety. They are designed for active-lifestyle so if you're looking for glasses that are stylish and won't fall off easily, these are the ticket.
- KG - customer
- from Boston
- September 1, 2011