- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- On fire? Then be sure to stop, drop, and roll.
Want to ignite a fiery hot look? Then just slip on these Fire Drill shades from Arnette™ to truly burn bright.
- GRILAMID TR90 frame is extremely lightweight and durable, making it ideal for active use. It's unaffected by natural temperature changes and maintains its shape over time, even during intense use.
- Arnette logo detail on side temples.
- Polycarbonate lenses provide lightweight wearability and easily outperform the most rigorous industry standard requirements. Its extraordinary shock-absorption qualities make it perfect for taking on the most difficult conditions and terrains.
- Provides 100% UV protection.
- Protective carrying case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 133 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 47 mm
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fire Drill by Arnette. Sorry!
Interested in new Arnette products?
Created in the humble surroundings of a one-car garage in Orange County California in 1992, Arnette was founded on the principle that doing things your own way - and having a lot of fun doing it - is not only the right way, it’s the only way.
The Arnette family is made up of an eclectic group of personalities from the Surf, Skate, Snowboard, BMX, Wake and Music communities. They are the chosen ones: the local heroes, legends in the making, style masters, pioneers and creators. They represent the soul of their chosen profession. Their persona is as big as their skill. They are driven, blazing their own trails, never following the pack, and no matter what, having fun.
Arnette Fire Drill
I'm a geologist and climber living in Phoenix AZ, just a quick background to qualify that I'm out in the sun... A lot. These glasses are wonderful. Dark enough for those incredibly long sunny days but still don't alter the tone I your surroundings. Also great for low light conditions, rarely do I have to take them off in a tunnel or garage transition while I'm driving. The design is pretty sleek. I was hesitant about matte black because it looked 'plasticy' on line, but the glasses look clean in reality. I have the blue mirrored lenses that reflect all light in low light and reveal your eyes slightly in high light. Finally the frame is key for me; I have a pretty big head and have a hard time finding glasses that look good. These are perfect. Small heads, seriously beware!:) If this were an REI review I would seriously recommend them to a friend! ;)
- Anonymous - customer
- March 29, 2012
A sportier, more comfortable wayfarer that has a very unique style that turns heads. These also have a larger frame too which is great if you have a big head like I do.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 1, 2012