- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A work boot with a cowboy soul, the WorkHog™ gets it done.
- Leather upper with six row stitch pattern.
- Dual pull tabs.
- ATS®Max™ technology provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment.
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort.
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound and stability.
- EVA midsole for extra cushioning.
- Unique, patent-pending U-Turn Entry System™ allows easy entry and a true fit regardless of foot shape.
- Duratread™ rubber outsole for the ultimate in comfort and durability.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the WorkHog™ Pull-On by Ariat. Sorry!
Interested in new Ariat products?
So they assembled a group of top footwear engineers and designers, and set them on the task of creating the world's most technically innovative performance riding boots. They started by re-designing the outsole, rethinking the arch support system and finally taking a hard look at the suitability of "traditional" last shape and fit. While they were building the technology platform for Ariat boots, they were also talking to hundreds of top riders who helped in the design and development of the final product.
In 1993, Ariat shipped their first pair of boots, and today Ariat is the world leader in performance equestrian footwear, offering a full range of English and Western riding boots, work boots and casual footwear — plus new lines of performance apparel and accessories to fully outfit today´s equine athletes and equestrian-inspired lifestyle enthusiasts.
Whether you are a professional equestrian athlete or a novice rider, you will find an Ariat boot with the performance technology that is perfect for you. Ariat boots cushion the foot while stabilizing the heel and arch, dramatically reducing fatigue and stress to the feet, legs and lower back. This amazing technology can also be found in a variety of casual Ariat shoes — providing you with comfortable and stylish alternative for those relaxed, easy-going days.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Ariat WorkHog™ Pull-On
I've had these for about a year, and they have been good boots... BUT on both boots one of the orange rectangles under the ball of the foot on the sole, has torn free of the surrounding rubber. Nothing that a little Shoe Goo couldn't fix, but not something I'd expect with as much sole as is still left on these boots.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 19, 2013