- Rugged and handsome? They're not just talking about you, they're looking at your Ariat® denim.
- The M5 jean has a relaxed fit through the waist, thigh and knee and a straight leg.
- Contemporary whiskering and hand-sanding details.
- Contrast topstitching throughout with an arrowhead design at side seam.
- Classic five pocket style.
- Button and zip fly closure.
- Anchored belt loops.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M5 Arrowhead Low Rise Straight Leg Jean by Ariat. Sorry!
Interested in new Ariat products?
So they assembled a group of top footwear engineers and designers, and set them on the task of creating the world's most technically innovative performance riding boots. They started by re-designing the outsole, rethinking the arch support system and finally taking a hard look at the suitability of "traditional" last shape and fit. While they were building the technology platform for Ariat boots, they were also talking to hundreds of top riders who helped in the design and development of the final product.
In 1993, Ariat shipped their first pair of boots, and today Ariat is the world leader in performance equestrian footwear, offering a full range of English and Western riding boots, work boots and casual footwear — plus new lines of performance apparel and accessories to fully outfit today´s equine athletes and equestrian-inspired lifestyle enthusiasts.
Whether you are a professional equestrian athlete or a novice rider, you will find an Ariat boot with the performance technology that is perfect for you. Ariat boots cushion the foot while stabilizing the heel and arch, dramatically reducing fatigue and stress to the feet, legs and lower back. This amazing technology can also be found in a variety of casual Ariat shoes — providing you with comfortable and stylish alternative for those relaxed, easy-going days.