- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Help your little buckaroos flaunt their Western style with these fun and colorful Ariat® Kids boots.
- Full-grain leather upper with a four-row stitch pattern.
- Unique, decorative stitching decorates the shaft.
- Pull-on design with pull loops at the sides for easy on and off.
- Breathable man-made lining and a cushioned man-made insole.
- Lightweight TPR outsole with a double-stitch welt.
- Comes with Booster Bed™ technology. As your child's feet grow you can remove the Booster Bed from underneath the insole to give their feet some extra room.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 7 5⁄8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Quickdraw (Toddler/Youth) by Ariat Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Ariat Kids products?
In 1990, Ariat International co-founders Beth Cross and Pam Parker set out to create a new company and a new way of thinking about footwear for riders. They realized that traditional English and Western riding boots were stiff, heavy, and hard on children's feet and not very well suited for riding. Both riders with backgrounds in the athletic shoe industry, they realized the unique needs of young equestrians both in the saddle and on the ground.
They assembled a group of top footwear engineers and designers, and set them on the task of creating the world's most technically innovative performance riding boots. They started by re-designing the outsole, rethinking the arch support system and finally taking a hard look at the suitability of "traditional" last shape and fit. While they were building the technology platform for Ariat Kids boots, they were also talking to hundreds of top riders who helped in the design and development of the final product.
In 1993, Ariat shipped their first pair of boots, and today Ariat is the world leader in performance equestrian footwear, offering a full range of English and Western riding boots and casual footwear for kids. Whether your child is training to be a professional equestrian athlete or they're a novice rider, you will find an Ariat Kids boot with the performance technology that is perfect for them.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Ariat Kids Quickdraw (Toddler/Youth)
I bought these as working boots for my daughter who loves everything that sparkles and shines. She is a hard worker but enjoys being pretty while doing it. These boots fit her well and they have handled the farm well. They so adorable that my older daughter is jealous that I did not pick these out for her. Seriously, though, Ariat is out new family favorite work boots. I even ordered my wife some a few weeks ago. She is wearing them now as I type this review. I would buy these boots again in a heart beat.
I'd also recommend: Carrhartt, Keen
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- J. D - customer
- August 14, 2012
These boots are super cute but my daughter hates the fit. They are very narrow and pinch her feet. They also run big so they seem long on her feet. She wears them every week for riding and they have not been easy to break in. But they are cute.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 5, 2012