- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ariat Kids Tall Boot Sizing
- Whether at a trot or a full gallop, enjoy the ride!
- Full-grain leather upper delivers durability.
- Elastic gusset on inside of knee provides a glove-like fit.
- Full back zipper closure with laces on the vamp for easy on and off.
- Brushed synthetic lining adds comfort where it counts.
- Comfortable four-layer 4LR™ footbed with a lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Lightweight Pro Crepe™ outsole with a lightweight Duratread™ rubber heel.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heritage Select Field Zip RM (Youth) by Ariat Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Ariat Kids products?
In 1990, Ariat International co-founders Beth Cross and Pam Parker set out to create a new company and a new way of thinking about footwear for riders. They realized that traditional English and Western riding boots were stiff, heavy, and hard on children's feet and not very well suited for riding. Both riders with backgrounds in the athletic shoe industry, they realized the unique needs of young equestrians both in the saddle and on the ground.
They assembled a group of top footwear engineers and designers, and set them on the task of creating the world's most technically innovative performance riding boots. They started by re-designing the outsole, rethinking the arch support system and finally taking a hard look at the suitability of "traditional" last shape and fit. While they were building the technology platform for Ariat Kids boots, they were also talking to hundreds of top riders who helped in the design and development of the final product.
In 1993, Ariat shipped their first pair of boots, and today Ariat is the world leader in performance equestrian footwear, offering a full range of English and Western riding boots and casual footwear for kids. Whether your child is training to be a professional equestrian athlete or they're a novice rider, you will find an Ariat Kids boot with the performance technology that is perfect for them.