- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make a statement all your own in the carefree L19 boot from the Arcopedico® 'L' collection of go-anywhere footwear.
- Smooth texture or suede-look Lytech® upper with an inside side zipper for easy entry.
- Lytech® is a stylish and comfortable blend of Lycra® and polyurethane that is water resistant and breathable.
- The Lytech® material stretches and forms to the foot, so it's great for hammertoes and bunions.
- Soft textile insole provides just the right amount of cushioning for lasting, fatigue-free wear.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Durable synthetic outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- All of the 'L' shoes from Arcopedico® are very flexible and lightweight which make them ideal for travel.
- Vegans can wear these shoes proudly since no animal products were used in the manufacturing process.
- There's no need to worry about getting them dirty because you can toss them in the washing machine and let them air dry.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6.5-7), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the L19 by Arcopedico. Sorry!
Interested in new Arcopedico products?
The Arcopedico brand can be identified by three basic traits: the Techno-Elastic upper, an anatomic footbed, and the twin arch support system. Due to its patented design and cushioning system, an Arcopedico shoe offers benefits that other brands simply cannot. Wearing an Arcopedico shoe will actually exercise your foot, strengthen the muscles, and ensure more comfort in walking. The tops of your feet will breathe easy and your soles will want to keep walking long after you've stopped.
Arcopedico not only offers an exceedingly comfortable shoe, they also offer many different styles and colors. You are sure to find something that will fit your casual lifestyle, whether it is an open toe sandal or a stylish Mary Jane. All Arcopedico styles are manufactured to provide you with industry leading comfort and durability. You owe it to your feet - try out an Arcopedico shoe.
2% Full size too large
7% Half size too Large
84% True to size
7% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
12% Felt wider than marked
58% Excellent arch support
41% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 90 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I have bunions, ingrown toe nails, and flat feet. I had concerns about buying these shoes based on some of the reviews and the fact they were a bit over my budget, but I've purchased Arcopedico shoes before and loved them, so I thought I would take a chance with these as I needed good walking shoes for a trip to China and loved the idea of bringing one pair of comfortable black boots with inside zippers for easy removal that I could wear with my jeans or dress pants. I had absolutely no problems and was very pleased with them. One reason they are so comfortable is they are very thin and lightweight, and I was concerned that they might not provide enough support, especially because they also seemed to fit a bit loose. However, I remedied that by pairing them up with wonderful socks (Drymax Sport Socks Hiking Crew 4-Pair Pack), and together I had the support and comfort I needed to walk the city with absolutely no aches, no pains, no tired flat feet. In fact, on the flight to China, I removed these to put on the packaged slippers the airline provided, but I ended up putting these back on for the entire flight there as well as the return flight because they were more comfortable. My trip was 13 days; I wore these every day except one day of mountain hiking which required sturdier hiking boots, the only other pair of shoes I brought with me!Read more » « Show less February 16, 2011 by Marie C
I wore these boots on the flight to London in March. They took me through rain, sleet, and SNOW! My feet were always warm and comfortable. I highly recommend them for travel and everyday wear.
- Carol - customer
- from Richmond, Texas
- March 28, 2013
Thee most comfortable and stylish shoe ever! I can't explain how happy my feet and I are when this shoe in on which is often. Arcopedico -- where have you been my whole life?
- Anonymous - customer
- March 19, 2013
The most comfortable boots ever. I love them. I have lower back pain & the boots were like a miracle cure. They look great with cute jeans. Buying them in 4 other colors, can't take them off they are so comfortable.
I'd also recommend: Onyx for comfortable cute platform mules.
- Alicia - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- March 15, 2013
I love love love these (shoes) booties. They are the most comfortable footwear I have ever worn. I got them to wear to an event where I expected to walk along a boardwalk. Since, I have worn them whenever I am going to be walking a lot. They are so comfy, that I still plan to wear them in the warmer months. They are not leather, but some kind of fabric, so not too hot. I got the brown, and plan on getting them in other colors as well. Would be nice if they were on sale though.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Peggie M - customer
- from Texas
- March 13, 2013
These boots are so lightweight. If you want the look of a sturdy leather boot, these boots are not for you. I wore them in NYC in early March, and they were comfortable to wear. There was no rain or snow so I cannot speak to their water repellancy. I kept the boot, even though they appear flimsy, because they were a perfect black boot for this minimalist traveler.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Polson, MT
- March 11, 2013