- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Have a fresh take on art with the organizing and structured 468 crossbody!
- Crossbody bag made of hand painted leather.
- Holds your keys, wallet, sunglasses and a cosmetic case.
- Single adjustable crossbody strap. Crossbody drop: 25" in length.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Slim flat bottom.
- Top flap with a magnetic snap closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 9" wide x 1 3/4" deep x 7 1/2" high.
- Bottom Width: 8 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 1 3⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 25 3⁄4 in
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 468 by Anuschka Handbags. Sorry!
Interested in new Anuschka Handbags products?
Given the extent of the process used, it was hard to find artists that were willing to spend hours in a factory painting these elaborate designs on handbags. When faced with the challenge, Anuschka's® co-founder, Roma, set out to look for unemployed youths with a basic sense of art and an eagerness to make an honest living. Through her search she recruited a handful of boys and girls who were either unemployed, socially backward or barely making minimum wage. Today, Anuschka® continues to afford these young artists the chance to make a good living and provide for their family through painting handbags.
Translated, Anuschka® means "like no other". The first time you lay eyes on these truly unique handbags, you will undoubtedly agree that that is the perfect descriptoion of this line of hand painted bags. Anuschka® handbags are crafted from superior quality soft cow leather. The line features a wide array of bags and accessories, ranging from cosmetic cases and checkbook holders to everyday totes and evening bags. Every one of Anuschka's® handbags are decorated with a selection of abstract and natural scenes all depicted in muted colors in a variety of shades and hues. Through this process, each handbag is transformed into a one of a kind object of timeless art.
My sunglasses are a little too big for this bag! It's very cute and will hold a phone. The front has a little compartment designed to replace your wallet, with a few card slots and a zippered coin pouch. There are short zippers on each side but not on top. The zippers didn't move smoothly on the bag I received and there were two spots where the paint was missing.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Columbus, Ohio
- May 18, 2011
A well made and a unusually different kind of purse, which I like. It identifies individual taste, and removes you as a purse carrier from the typical rank and file.
- E. M - customer
- from Bucks County, Pa.
- March 2, 2011
The bag is beautiful and functional! It's on the small size for a purse, but I really like how it's organized. The front fits my cards and money, and in the middle I can put my keys, phone and a few small items (a tiny notebook, pen, chopstick, and mascara). The leather is of good quality and it made it fine through the rain (no color coming off). I got the Spirit of the Southwest colors and they match a lot of things in my wardrobe (brown, green, orange, red, yellow, black and golden). I already received a lot of compliments on it.
- Lacra - customer
- February 15, 2011
Overall the best hand bag I ever had!
- Sandra m - customer
- from New jersey
- April 18, 2012
It's the perfect handbag when you want to downsize. The colors are beautiful and the handbag is roomy; however, you do not need a wallet with this one which I really like. Excellent handbag.
- Carol B - customer
- March 14, 2013