- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep it under control even in the throes of Anarchy™ with these bold and trendsetting Sovereign shades.
- Six base lens curvature for enhanced coverage that doesn't compromise on style.
- Nickel alloy silver frame material accented by nylon temples.
- Anarchy logo hits on side temples.
- Three barrel metal stop hinge for easy open and close action.
- Offers 100% protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Frame Width: 145mm
Lens: 46mm high x 60mm wide
Temple Length: 135mm
- Temple Length: 134 2⁄3 mm
- Lens Width: 143 1⁄3 mm
- Bridge: 18 1⁄7 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sovereign by Anarchy Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Anarchy Eyewear products?
Anarchy Eyewear was founded and started in 1995 in the streets of youth culture and draws its influence from the core of music, action sports, fashion, art and the act of being independent and living life on your terms. Anarchy Sunglasses are designed to complement the independent customer who carves his own path in life. Anarchy customers are unique and lifestyle driven, and they demand a brand and products that reflect their nature.
With signature eyewear styles, Anarchy Sunglasses has some of the best water, snow, and wheels teams in the world backing their product. Anarchy Sunglasses goes beyond the traditional look with stylish frames and handmade acetate to deliver the best product. Anarchy Sunglasses continues to produce great sunglasses for people willing to go against the grain.
When Anarchy Sunglasses was conceived there were only a few sunglass brands in the market, and most were too expensive for the youth or anyone who spent their time surfing, skating, snowboarding, riding BMX or any other individual sport that represents their lifestyle.
There is a non-conformist in all of us and while Anarchy doesn’t cross the line, they often border it – just like you. It’s all about being an individual and fitting in with the daily chaos of mainstream society while keeping what’s most important intact... YOU! You are today’s youth and Anarchy makes glasses for you.