- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Amiana™ dress shoes tend to run slender. It is recommended that you order a half size up for this item. If your child is a size 2, you would order a size 2.5.
- Send out some western-inspired vibes with the metallic magnificence of these chic Amiana® boots.
- Metallic synthetic upper with glittery accents for out-of-this-world sparkle.
- Zipper closure at the side for quick and easy on and off.
- Man-made lining and a cushioned man-made insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 15/A0771 FA12 (Toddler/Youth/Adult) by Amiana. Sorry!
Interested in new Amiana products?
From boots to flats, all of Amiana’s kids’ shoes will coordinate perfectly with the most fashionable clothing. The styles have a women's feel and look, but are always tasteful and appropriate for girls. The shoes are handmade with the finest leathers and materials in factories in Spain and Italy.
Amiana kids’ shoes are available in sizes that accommodate the young girl and even include women's sizes. Amiana is a perfect match: Style and taste for the young girl soon to be a young woman.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Amiana 15/A0771 FA12 (Toddler/Youth/Adult)
My 10 year old daughter just got these boots and they are lovely although run very small (we went 2 sizes up). HOWEVER, after 4 days of wear, the metallic surface has cracked on both boots, and the sole has come apart! Unfortunately, these will be returned.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Woodinville WA
- November 15, 2012