- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The '70s-inspired design of the Cimarron Tote will make it an instant classic!
- Part of the Cimarron Collection from Bandana by American West™.
- Faux leather tote with metal stud accents and stitching detail.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a small cosmetic case.
- Whipstitching detail on dual shoulder straps.
- Signature Bandana keepsake included.
- One front zip pocket and two front snap pockets with stitching detail and buckle decor.
- Exterior back slip pocket for easy access to your items.
- Top zip closure.
- Bold Bandana cotton print lining with a back wall zip pocket and two open pouches.
- Flat bottom with metal feet.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 9 in
- Strap Length: 26 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cimarron Tote by American West. Sorry!
Interested in new American West products?
With design traditions deeply rooted in cowboy culture, American West takes it up a notch with their hand-tooled, lifetime guaranteed leather creations. As the go-to brand seen on today´s most stylish designer, Louise de Kok transforms traditional western hand work and design into wearable works of art in the form of handbags, luggage, briefcases and accessories for western aficionados. American West´s original designs capture the long-standing traditions of the West in intricate detail, bringing our proud American history to life.
Every American West handbag blends beauty and practicality into a unique design conveying a style all its own. American West handbags are individually hand crafted one-at-a-time and are made of 100% hand picked genuine leather. American West truly captures the spirit and culture of the west.
American West Cimarron Tote
I was looking for a bag large enough to hold a legal pad. This was smaller than expected. And it looked kind of cheap in person. I will be returning it.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Dawn - customer
- from Virginia
- May 7, 2013